I love coffee. Sometimes people try to switch my coffee to decaf when I’m not looking. I can always tell the difference. I also like Pringles, but only the reduced fat kind because they crunch better when you bite into them and they don’t leave grease on your fingers. I’m…

About Me

As part of our quest to support women’s issues, Katana Photography is excited to announce our first ever Celebrating Survival contest!
Having any kind of cancer is frightening and confusing. In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Katana Photography is welcoming all survivors from all forms of cancer to participate…

Weekly Photo

When I was looking to buy my wedding invitations (back in April), I found a lot of designers on Etsy. After narrowing it down to a couple different designs/companies, I contacted both for their pricing list. One was pretty significantly more expensive–almost $2 per invitation more. Which I think all…

Weekly Style

When talking to people about photography, I hear one phrase over and over again: Kids and dogs are the hardest subjects to photograph.
I, personally, don’t have this problem with my clients…kids and dogs are among my favorite things to photograph. Maybe it’s because I like to have any excuse…

Weekly Puppies

Last week, Sean and I had our morning coffee on the balcony and watched as the Enterprise shuttle was pulled down the Hudson on a tug boat. It’s on its way to the Intrepid and I can’t wait to see it up close at the museum!

Weekly Coffee



Sean watches Luna for me when I go out of town. She’s a pain in the ass 90% of the time–but the other 10%, she loves to cuddle as shown.

For the record, two seconds after this photo was snapped, Luna jumped up, her head colliding with Sean’s cheek. If he wasn’t doing me such a huge favor, I probably would have laughed. But I held it in…cause I’m nice like that.

3 Responses to “Dogsitting”

  1. Emily Says:

    This is truly a miraculous picture–Luna and Sean appear to be getting along? Wow!

  2. Colleen Says:

    I know. It’s amazing, right??

  3. sean Says:

    That is one manly dawg.

Leave a Reply